4D3N Medan Parapat Berastagi Tour is one of the Tour Package that designed with the Tour Program to visit Parapat-Samosir Island, Berastagi and Medan city
In this Tour Program 4D3N Medan Parapat Berastagi you will see the beauty of Panoramic of Lake Toba and Tour to Samosir Island by crossing the Lake from Parapat by Boat/Ferry. In Samosir Island you will see the dailt actitities of the local people. But in Berastagi you will feel the mountainous athmosphire of the known Sinabung & Sibayak mountain. But you will feeling different, you will feel the busy, hustel nad bustle of the metropolis when you arrive in Medan
Upon arrival at Kualanamu International Airport in the morning, meet and greet with our representative guide. Then proceeds the tour to Parapat, distance 176km, approximately 4-5 hours journeys via Tebing tinggi and pamatang siantar with view of vast endless estates plantations of Rubber, Oilpalm, cacao, tapioca/cassava, tropical forest and villges.
Afterwards proceed drive to Parapat. On arrival in Parapat crossing on the lake by ferry boat to Samosir Island. Inland proceed to the hotel for accomodation. Free program. Overnight in Samosir Island.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Then proceed for Excursion on Samosir island by drive, visiting several Batak Toba Traditional villages :
– Ambarita : to see stone chairs and tables stone the old meeting place of Siallgan Kings
– Simanindo : to see Batak Toba traditional dance and museum
– Pangururan : to see the view of Lake toba and hot spring water
– Tomok : to see the old tomb of Sidabutar kings
Along on this trip also posiible to stop at school to see the activities of young children in the school. Visiting the village where the people make traditional hand weaving, and also stop at scenic places like the graves! Afternoon return back to hotel
After early breakfast crossing back by ferry to Parapat (60 minutes) and continuing the drive to
Brastagi pass via Simarjarunjung. En-route stops at :
– Pematang Purba (to see Rumah Balon / Long House the old palace of former Batak Simalunguns Kings)
– Sipiso-piso waterfall in the northern part of the lake
– Dokan (see Batak Karo traditional village)
– Gundaling Hill (for Observing the two active volcanoes Mount Sinabung and Mount Sibayak
– Visit at traditional fruit market and local market in Brastagi
In afternoon check-in hotel in Brastagi.
After breakfast and at the appropriate time proceed drive through the Airpoet pass via Sibolangit and Sembahe (2 hours by car).
On arrival at the Airport then transfer for onward flight.
|AREA||HOTEL *3||HOTEL *4||TYPE ROOM|
|SAMOSIR||Toledo inn / Samosir Villa / Similar||Niagara Hotel / Similar||Superior|
|BERASTAGI||Sibayak Hotel||Grand Mutiara Hotel / Similar||Superior|
|MEDAN||Grand Impression / Similar||Grand Antares / Grand Serela||Superior|
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.