3D2N Orangutan Bukit Lawang Tour 2019, is one of the tour package that designed for who are exited to see the wild life of Orangutan.
Located in Bukit lawang which lead to west passing through vast rubber and palm plantation to Bukit lawang, one of the main access to gunung National Leuser Park around, formerly the Orangutan rehabilitation care center.
In this area where they were prisoned but released back and trained into their natural wild life. And this is one of Indonesia’s oldest national park, which is covering 7.927 km2 in northern Sumatra straddling the border of North Sumatra and Aceh Provinces.
Orangutan Bukitlawang 3D2N is so attractive program tour package cause you can also see how the local people life with all daily actifities.
Bukit Lawang Explore Orangutan Tour
DAY 1: AIRPORT – BUKIT LAWANG/BAHOROK
Upon arrival at Kualanamu Airport/Medan, meet and greet with our representative tour guide. Then proceed drive to Bukit lawang which lead to west passing through vast rubber and palm plantation to Bukit lawang, one of the main access to gunung leuser national park.
On arrival in Bukit lawang, proceed to lodge for accomodation. Then free at own leisure to enjoy the nature of Bukit Lawang where you can also walking to the village around the hotel. Overnight in Bukit Lawang. And free to enjoy the night in Bukit Lawang.
Note : Airport – Bukit lawang : ± 4-5 hours drive
DAY 2: EXPLORE BAHOROK (B/L)
After morning break fast you will explore the jungles for a day trek walking through to the Jungle to surrounding the rainforest that is located at the Eastern edge of Gunung Leuser National Park which is the habitat for the population of the Orangutans, Siamang (long arm monkeys), Thomas Leave monkeys, the Long-tailed Macaque, Gibbons, small deer such as the Mouse-deer, different types of reptiles and a variety of birds, with chance to observe several various of flora and fauna at the tropical rainforest.
In the Trek you will leading to the feeding flatform where the Orangutans fed twice a daily with bananas and milk, and watch the orangutan at the feeding site at the afternoon feeding time. After finishing the trekking return to the lodge. Afternoon free at own leisure to enjoy the nature of Bukit Lawang and see the actifities of local people.
Fullday Trekking = approximately 6 – 8 hours, including breaks and lunch.
DAY 3: BUKIT LAWANG/BAHOROK – MEDAN/AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast at the lodge. And at the appropriate time Check out from lodge then proceed drive trough Medan for Overnight or transfer to Airport for onward flight.
Thanks for joining our 3D2N Orangutan Bukitlawang Tour Package and lets enjoy the other best tour packages with PT. Nirwana Indah Holiday (Nirwana Wisata).
*** End of Services ***
For Further Information and Reservation please contact us :
PT. Nirwana Indah Holiday
Mobile : +62 85275761214
WhatsApp : +62 87873290337
Price Includes :
- Tour and Transfer by requested ac-private vehicle
- Nightly accommodation is based on twin sharing/Tripple (except 01 pax is based on single occupancy) with daily breakfast as mention on the program
- Meals as mention as program (2X Breakfast, 2X Lunch)
- English or Foreign Speaking Guide
- Local Ranger
- Permit Fee to Taman National Gunung Leuser
- Assistance & Luggage handling at the Airport
- Any available admission/enterance fees to sites of interest stated
Price Excludes :
- Return Air Ticket, domestic or International flight
- Airport Taxes
- Personal Expences
- Optional Tour/Activities
- Surcharged on Weekend, Peak Season period or special day if any (TBA)
- Others not mention in the program
- Tipping Guidance:
- Guide: USD 5.00/person/day
- Driver: USD 3.00/person/day
- Valid untill 20 Dec 2019
- Tour price are not valid on High Season : (Chrismast, New Year, Ied Mubarok, Cheng Beng and any Special Holiday = TBA)
- Tour Price can be changed any time with or withouth prior notice
- Valid for Europe Market
WHAT TO BRING FOR VISITING FEEDING FLATFORM OF ORANG UTAN & JUNGLE TREKKING :
- Camera and binoculars
Please be well informed that there will be extra fee charged by the forestry dept for bringing video, which is at IDR. 150.000/video & camera, which is
at IDR. 50.000/video up to the feeding flat form or to the forest due to be regarded as promotion materials.
- These fees are not refundable for any reason and subject to alteration due to change of policy.
- Light clothes (including long trousers & long sleeved shirt), sun hat or visor with a chin strap, secure head straps for sunglasses or eyeglasses (if worn), comfortable sturdy walking shoes, leach socks and rain poncho.
Ansed skin and insect repellent for those who are particularly sensitive to bug bites.
- Orangutans could get particularly close in this area but please do not attempt to touch them as the risk of spreading disease (particularly from us to them) is high and also as wild animals, they are unpredictable and have been known to cause injuries in the past.
- The journey is quite physically demanding as the trek cuts a path through the ancient rain forest and high hills. If one starts feeling uncomfortable (not fit and healthy), one is welcome to stay at the hotel instead.